food journal

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
homemade spaghetti sauce (fresh cherry tomatoes and red peppers from our garden, w/garlic cloves and onion pureed) over a mixture of green beans, mushrooms and a small bit of brown rice pasta....for brekkies and lunch....topped with a small bit of cheddar

what was left of dh's salad for dinner (romaine, grilled shrimp with stir fried veggies)

one bite of red velvet cake and a vodka tonic

dancelvr

Trying to clean up my diet after a week at home, and cooking for family.

Mixed green salad and thin sliced baby yellow zucchini from my garden, with green onions and homemade Thai peanut salad dressing.
Small serving of fingerling potatoes from the garden.
Organic nectarine slices.

I've decided to add a nectarine tree to my garden. Can't wait to grow my own, and revel in the deliciousness.

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
some sort of whole wheat tortilla micro-wave-able egg thingey and a few bites of yogurt and coffee
chicken swarma and rice, unsweet tea
lowfat cottage cheese and a small bag of fritos, 2 vodka tonics

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
eggbeaters on bread free bread lo-cal miracle whip, coffee with skim
quinoa pasta with rao arrabiata sauce, water
tortilla chips and salsa, vodka/water and lemon

cheese how I miss thee

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
vegetable bisque, coffee
LJS as a reward for getting into pants that weren't even remotely possible in the beginning of Sept.
romaine lettuce salad, bruschetta and bowl of rice
vodka, lime, water

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
mon...tuna on a whole wheat bun, 3 chicken tenders and corn, soup, crackers and cheese and vodka tonic
tues...handful of cashews, turkey sammich, cheesy potatoes and tomato soup, black corn chips and salsa, vodka tonic

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
mint coffee, turkey sammich on wheat w/ white cheddar and miracle whip, and chips

spanish rice with white cheddar, orange gatorade

garlic naan with meat sauce, tequila with splash of orange juice and water on the rocks

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
not a great day...this work thing

2 egg mc muffins, hot green tea
2 sliders, and deep fried grean beans, unsweet tea
bit of bean and quinoa pasta w/ yellow pepper, sausage and italian dressing, tequila neat and water

Dance Ads