food journal

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
brekkie=vitamin water zero, coffee w/skim
lunch at 11= 1/2 of a ww entree at applebees, some shrimp rice thing purported to be 500 calories, couldn't eat it all b/c I was in a meeting, hot tea
2pm egg sammich on oat bread
4:30 veggie bow tie pasta in marinara
8p.....box=o

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
today; thusfar, coffee, a bowl of vegetable beef soup and a handful of ranch doritos, neither of which could be tasted...am thinking that I will probably not be having anything but soup for the rest of the day.....possibly wine if I feel like I can't get to sleep later tonight...going to take advantage of that rare occasion of not feeling hungry

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
Yesterday was miserable. I went to a house concert at a college girlfriends home (house concert = cool) and each guest also brought pot luck. So I ate quiches, potato dishes, chips, pies, chili... everything overly salted and overly buttered, and apparently overly starchy and glutenous. My belly was distended like I was 5 months pregnant. My bestie got there late and saw me and shrieked because she honestly thought I was pregnant. Instead I was bloated and in pain. Bad day of food, I can't believe I used to eat like that, or that people still do and simply don't realize how bad it is.

chachachacat

I have started tracking my food and exercise on MyFitnessPal. It's kind of fun.
It's pretty amazing what a difference just the awareness and the tracking make.
It has a glass of water tracker, and I find I am not drinking nearly as much water as I thought I was.

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
Yesterday
a pint of cherry tomatoes and some carrots, with humus
half pint of almonds
slice of fried fish (I jwalked in the house as he was finishing cooking and it smelled wonderful)
banana
lots of tea
a kitkat

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
Friday:
banana
gluten free pasta with mixed vegetable stir-fry
spinach and mixed greens salad
avacado

Saturday:
juiced beets, ginger, spinach drink
banana
cucumber with humus
grapes

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
1/4 of a turkey sub on wheat...banana...half gallon of unsweet(no cal) tea, two bites of roasted chicken, 1 1/2 large margarita...5 hours of cardio...if I do not see a result, someone is going to get hurt

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
7 am coffee, propel
9:30 egg mc muffin
2p whole wheat pasta and marinara w/ shredded cheddar and green olives, more coffee
8p bowl of peaches' texas chili...thee best I have ever had!!! white zin

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
Yesterday
noodles and mixed steamed vegtables
spring rolls
couple of tangerines
slice of blueberry loaf

Today
leftover noodles
carrots, broccoli, cherry tomatos, hummus
slice of blueberry loaf
couple of tangerines
chunk of sharp cheddar cheese
some chips (Tyrells sweet chili & red pepper, don't like it so much, so didn't have that many!)

Lioness

Chocolate because I am hormonal for the first time in three months and I am not enjoying it.

Also yiros, a banana, and some steak for dinner.

Lioness

Yesterday: 2 eggs for breakfast, half an avocado
Lots of grapes, some salmon, and some little snacks, including blackberries, a protein bar, and one small freddo frog.

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
turkey sub from subway without the bread - was brought in for me for lunch while I taught 15 lessons w no break - so I ate it without hesitation. But normally would not eat something like that. Orange juice.

cobb salad for dinner
piece of some russian cake with really rich cream cheese layers for filling.

Dance Ads