For a tall slim dancer

FancyFeet

Custom fuchsia standard dress for sale. Asking $1100 CDN (approx. $950 USD) + shipping.

This dress has a very light full skirt, and was worn twice - both times in Montreal in 2014. Materials are lycra (main body), stretch mesh (body suit), organza and georgette (skirts), chiffon (floats). Decorated with hand painted venice lace and 30+ gross of swarovwski, with over 2 dozen large sew on stones.

The dress is a size 6-8 US (may stretch to fit a 10), and is best for a dancer 5'7"+. I measured 5'9" and roughly 36-29-38 when it was made, and it still had room to stretch. The dress currently has large cups sewn in (large C+), but could be swapped out for a smaller size.

I am very sad that this dress no longer fits me, but it's time to let it go to another dancer. It deserves to be on the floor!

Video of the dress in action here: http://video.supershag.com/en/videos.php?aid=983
Please note that some alterations were made to the dress after this competition - more fullness was added to skirt, more stones were added, and additional floats were added to the left arm. The photos show the dress in its current state.

Earrings and necklace in the photos are not included, but the earrings are available. Please inquire if interested.

Attachments

FancyFeet

Still available... and thanks to the less-than-wonderful current state of the Canadian dollar, the asking price works out to a little under $850 US at the moment.

Dance Ads