friend's black latin size 2-6

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
seller is the sweetest woman...am happy to get whatever info is needed ...am currently off to work but will check my pm's later

Me

"fascination has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

*grumble*

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
seller is willing to come down another 100 or so...eager to sell...so make and offer...I can vouch for this lady and the condition of her outfit...thanks, F

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
this dress is now down to 600...seller is eager and it is a steal at this price given that it was worn for one showcase and inital cost was double that... by a designer who has made costumes for this person's former pro....excellent condition and wonderful seller who I vouch for...please contact me if you are at all interested

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
this dress is now down to 600...seller is eager and it is a steal at this price given that it was worn for one showcase and inital cost was double that... by a designer who has made costumes for this person's former pro....excellent condition and wonderful seller who I vouch for...please contact me if you are at all interested
bump

Dance Ads