funniest thing a coach has ever said about your dancing

etp777

I'm convinced now that fasc and and123 are just in a conspiracy to get me in trouble for making some comment that will prompt Reb or LG or someone to remindme that this is a family site. :)

cornutt

How about "Now that was one Vicious Foxtrot" ....not exactly what you want to hear about your foxtrot ;)
Crowded 6:00 hour at the studio tonight, with four privates and one couple practicing, all at once. I was going through some mambo steps, and after completing a sequence, I asked my instructor for her take. She said it was technically good, but it needed more attitude. I told her it was impossible to have attitude as long as I was having to listen to foxtrot music. :D

latingal

I'm convinced now that fasc and and123 are just in a conspiracy to get me in trouble for making some comment that will prompt Reb or LG or someone to remindme that this is a family site. :)
This is a family site.

reb - just couldn't resist...gotta' maintain my reputation eh?

Ok, not from a coach, but from a partner who rather fancied himself a coach: "hmm...that looked like you'd just been struck by lightning" - on a Samba. I promptly gave him a bashing round the head (he was already on his knees, so I could reach...it's ok, cos he wasn't a coach. If it was a coach/teacher, different story)

samina

the first week i went blonde, i started following better... clearly thinking & anticipating less. funny coincidence, which we joked about.

a few weeks later, i started to slip back into my old ways, and my instructor said "dance more... blonde.... yeeeeeeeesssss, that's it!"

it conveyed exactly what i needed to do. ;)

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
ummm...and I swear this is true, I am not trying to be naighty...I have another one who is prone to yelling "spead your legs"..and "get off of each other"

Peaches

ummm...and I swear this is true, I am not trying to be naighty...I have another one who is prone to yelling "spead your legs"..and "get off of each other"
Not from a coach, but I get this a lot in AT. "Now, honey, you've got to spread your legs for me. Otherwise, this just won't work." Gotta love my teacher.

Dance Ads