Ah, yes, but can your IBM keyboard with blank keys automatically swap out the symbols at the top for, say, World of Warcraft or Adobe Photoshop, or even blank themselves out? I think not! But the Optimus Maximus can! MWAHAHAHAHA!! :snake:

(Okay, fine. I like old-fashioned keyboards better too. :spam:)
I would be scared to death typing on the Optimus! :lol: but it's cool you can program the keys.... sigh, maybe if I win the lottery!

I haven't actally played it...gaming and me don't really mix (unless it's Magic or D&D)

DP just showed me the end bit...the fight, the singing, and the credits.
I found something that might interest some geeks: "The use of a static variable has two uses:

One reason is to hide the variable from other modules. The scope of the static variable is limited to the compilation unit that it is described in.

The second use of a static variable is to keep the value of the variable intact through the entire program execution unit."

http: // wiki.answers. com /Q/ Why_use_static_variable_in_programming_language
I just read this on Wikipedia:

"JUnit is a unit testing framework for the Java programming language. JUnit has been important in the development of test-driven development, and is one of a family of unit testing frameworks collectively known as xUnit that originated with SUnit."
Dancing affords an opportunity for research nearly unparalleled in the athletic world and easily the equal of anything in the art world. Whether one cares about the technique or the history, the music or the world of competition, there is a surplus of areas that can be reserached and explored, to say nothing of the painstaking physical and intellectual process of perfecting one's own dancing.
I realize this is an old thread, but it's not my experience that the athletic world does not offer an opportunity for research, technique, history, etc. equal to dance. For example, in the sport I know the most about (baseball), what happens on the field only touches the tip of the iceberg. For the mathematically geeky, there is sabermetrics; for historians, there are countless books, articles, blogs, etc.; for the "student" of the game, there are clinics, etc.; I could go on.
Jup I´m a geek too! I watch movies, read, collect stuff from movies have posters and tend to study... I also play videogames and I´m a ballroom standard dancer! ;)

Dance Ads