Getting to know you...

chachachacat

Rosa said:
PS to chachachacat: Libras always choose pink. Are you a double Libra, like me? :D

Rosa :)
No, I am that most evil, mysterious and sexy sign, Scorpio!!

with a Gemini moon and Cancer rising, or the other way around, I forget.
I have 11 of 12 planets in Water signs - Emotion! :roll:
And a bunch of other planets in Scorpio. Yikes! :twisted: :wink:

Sorry, chachachacat, I mistook chiwenl's post (which you quoted) for yours! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Yeah, I've known a few deep, dark, mysterious Scorpios in my time. One should never confuse a Libra with a Scorpio! That's dangerous :!: :shock:

Rosa :)

TemptressToo said:
I did this on another forum and am kind of interested how this one will turn out...

State of Residence? Favorite Color? Favorite Animal? Zodiac Sign? Favorite Dance?
New York, blue, cats, Picses, Bolero or Paso Doble.

My wife and I started lessons in Jan 1999 after our only child left for college. We had done square dancing in the past, but quit when we got tired of dealing with who screwed up among the 4 couples in the square. We decided that at least in ballroom dancing, we could duke it out among ourselves. :lol:

We've taken lessons on and off over the 6 years from a local independent studio and a great owner/teacher couple. I've passed bronze tests in 7 dances (scattered over the American/International/Smooth/Rhythm matrix like buckshot), but I want to keep dancing for enjoyment and relaxation. The studio has a social dance every Friday evening, and it's the best therapy after a week of work... and cheaper than a counselor!

jjohnjjr said:
TemptressToo said:
I did this on another forum and am kind of interested how this one will turn out...

State of Residence? Favorite Color? Favorite Animal? Zodiac Sign? Favorite Dance?
New York, blue, cats, Picses, Bolero or Paso Doble.

My wife and I started lessons in Jan 1999 after our only child left for college. We had done square dancing in the past, but quit when we got tired of dealing with who screwed up among the 4 couples in the square. We decided that at least in ballroom dancing, we could duke it out among ourselves. :lol:

We've taken lessons on and off over the 6 years from a local independent studio and a great owner/teacher couple. I've passed bronze tests in 7 dances (scattered over the American/International/Smooth/Rhythm matrix like buckshot), but I want to keep dancing for enjoyment and relaxation. The studio has a social dance every Friday evening, and it's the best therapy after a week of work... and cheaper than a counselor!
Yea, agreed that it is cheaper than counseling...... LOL :D :D

State of Residence -> unknown (on the way to British Columbia)
Favorite Color -> purple and royal blue
Favorite animal -> puppies
Zodiac Sign -> Scorpio
Favorite Dance - > salsa, tahitian, and dirty dancing.

State of Residence? New South Wales (in a land downunder).
Favorite Color? Black.
Favorite Animal? Dog. (Russian Wolfhounds)
Zodiac Sign? Cancer
Favorite Dance? hurmm.

Irish Set Dancing: The BalleyVourney or the Plain set.
Irish Step Dancing: St Patrick's Day, or a Fast hard shoe reel.
Swing: Well I just started so all I know is the charleston :D

Dance Ads