Good Eats

stash

I know we have a cooking from scratch thread, but I thought I would start a thread about your favorite places to eat out around the country, seeing as many of us travel for this sport that we love.

For the DC metro area on of my favorite places to get grub is Lebanese Taverna. Such good food both at their sit down restaurants and cafes.

For Boston Shanghai Gate is a great little Chinese food place. I was pleasantly surprised by this place the first time I walked in about a month ago when I googled "Chinese food in Boston" and found this place on a whim. The food was fantastic. Definitely not your normal take out place.

So what are some of your favorite eats that you have either been to in your hometown or places you have eaten while on travel?

After Nationals in Baltimore last year I walked down to the Shake Shack and got a double bacon cheeseburger with fries and a chocolate shake. It was awesome.

DanceMentor

Administrator
I'm Vegan, so I normally choose these places:
Veggie Grill (a Vegan restaurant chain mostly in Southern California)
Souplantation
Subway (veggie sub)

stash

At the risk of derailing my own thread, thank you do all the vegans out there for making the lives of those who are dairy allergic (not lactose, but protein allergic, epipen carrying, could die, hospital needing to be involved sort of allergic) so much easier. So many food options out there now that weren't around when I was little :p

Dance Ads