Good Times Dance Club of Pensacola

Looking for a beautiful beach destination WITH an active ballroom community? Look no further than Pensacola, Florida!

Join us at our beautiful ballroom facilty offering all types of ballroom, swing, latin and country western ballroom styles.

Whether you are a seasoned professional or beginner wanting to learn and practice more, Good Times Dance Club at the Sandanzzz Ballroom is the place for you! Located at 1707 West Fairfield Drive, Pensacola, Florida, the newly renovated facility offers cork sprung floors and an outstanding variety of music, from swing to salsa.

Group lessons, private lessons, and practice parties are available most nights of the week. Come on out and get your dance on! For more information, please visit our website at: www.pensacoladanceclub.com, email us at pensacolaballroom@gmail.com, call us at 850-458-1979 OR visit our Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-...wall#!/home.php?sk=group_135224416547328&ap=1

You'll be glad you did!

I know! :)

My daughter is about to be three. I've been back to ballet for a year, and am just now getting back to ballroom too. I've missed it. :D

pygmalion

I bet she's a beauty! And three is a good age. My son was three when I started dancing, as well. Three is big enough for them to be independent of Mom. Best of luck with your return to the ballroom world. :)

She is (and of course, I'm totally biased). PM me and I'll send you a picture. :)

How was that teaching yours at three? What dance(s) did you start with? Baby T2 is really into my ballet too.

pygmalion

Oops. Missed this yesterday. PM on its way. :)

And no. I started dancing when my son was three. He's almost fourteen and still resisting. I'm dying to tell him it's a good way to get a GF. Whatever it takes to recruit a dancer. :wink:

Dance Ads