got kicked out of salsa class

Africana, anything I say will offend and you want to fight and debate as you have many times before and that's what has hurt you previously. Take it from someone who is not trying to hurt you. If you think what I'm NOT saying is gossip then you are not seeing the point. I'm not saying much of anything, except for you not to be :twisted: to anyone if you know how it feels. If you think not saying anything is gossip just share the link and clear up the matter. Take care! :wink:

SalsaAmore said:
Africana, anything I say will offend and you want to fight and debate as you have many times before and that's what have gotten you into trouble. Take it from someone who is not trying to hurt you. If you think what I'm NOT saying is gossip then you are not seeing the point. I'm not saying much of anything, except for you not to be :twisted: to anyone if you know how it feels. If you think not saying anything is gossip just share the link and clear up the matter. Take care! :wink:
actually you are tryning to get me in trouble this time, or put trouble on me, and that's why I'm mad, get the facts straight If you don't have the facts then stop hinting and insinuating

Especially, not me. I was on your side in that previous incident and stood by my point
please don't think you're doing me any favors at all. If you look evidence around me, my life is full of friends and well-wishers no matter what gossip you read online or listen to. Even online it's full of friends and well wishers, although choosing to believe one or two naysayers is your prerogative

presumption is bad for your health

africana said:
SalsaAmore said:
If you think not saying anything is gossip just share the link and clear up the matter. Take care! :wink:
Oh and by the way I did share 2 or 3 links in the past :lol: :roll:
If you are referring to sharing 2 or 3 links that I posted. Okay, I don't have a problem with that. Just don't take what I'm saying in the wrong way. And, I hope you can see beyond what you see right now after you realize I'm not the one that is against you. Take care. :D

SalsaAmore said:
And, I hope you can see beyond what you see right now after you realize I'm not the one that is against you.
Based solely on what I've seen on this thread (since I don't know the real-life interaction between the two of you), I haven't seen anything wrong with what SalsaAmore has posted in this thread. Actually, I had the same question about where "itty bitty" originated, since chook didn't use that term in this thread until after africana used that term. Originally, I thought chook was just playing around with the term in response to africana. However, I don't have the time to keep up with all the posts on the forums every day, so I didn't know for sure whether chook had said it in other places prior to use in this thread. I had the same problem that other posters had with the "creepiness" of the way chook seemed to view his Salsa classes -- but I didn't think he was being offensive/degrading in his choice of words.

Obviously, now that chook has deleted all of his posts, it will be difficult to prove the point on either side. Still, I hope that the misunderstanding doesn't fuel any further hostility by africana toward SalsaAmore.

DancingMommy said:
I can't STAND it when people delete all the content of their posts. Makes it look like Swiss Cheese.
:lol: ok that's funny!

yeah Big10 too bad I can't prove I was called a liar. It also doesn't help that I cannot stand people who presume to know more than they really do , or talk like they hold the keys to sacred secret inside information, to affect others credibillity or reputation

honesty & reputationis very important....

oh well I'm not mad anymore, and I like the baby swiss joke ;)

Actually, the beauty of it is that we have so MANY quotes, that you can somewhat tell what the conversation was about. Chook couldn't edit what other people quoted from him directly using the "quote" feature. Heh.

Okay, whatever, you called yourself a liar not me. But, as you please, the only inside information I have is from public posts, which everyone else can see clearly. :roll: Have a good weekend. :)

DancingMommy said:
I can't STAND it when people delete all the content of their posts. Makes it look like Swiss Cheese.
Wow. I wasn't exactly nice, but I didn't think I was rude either. I think we were all pretty fair to him and trying to help. I guess he took it really hard.

I think he mentioned something about being lonely, (can't quote him though...:) I don't think dropping DF is going to help him any.

Dance Ads