guys place to vent or share our thoughts on women

bordertangoman

DancePoet said:
And if we set one up they might not post anywhere else. Imagine how long that thread would get? ;) :lol:
'Twould be easier to herd cats than confine the ladies venting to one thread. :wink:

"I am no child, no babe.
Your betters have endured me say my mind,
And if you cannot, best you stop your ears.
My tongue will tell the anger of my heart,
Or else my heart, concealing it, will break,
And rather than it shall I will be free
Even to the uttermost, as I please, in words."

The Taming of the Shrew

pygmalion

Would that I had only one thread worth of venting to do. :? :lol: :lol:

And, by the way, I want the record to reflect that I have been an active supporter of men, in this thread and others. So there! :tongue: :lol:

I have really close male friends who I can vent, rant and seethe openly about men with(and they with me about females). I had a good seething session just last night with my best girl buddy where we were on the verge of foaming at the mouth discussing the idiosyncracies of an insensitive slug of a member of the opposite sex and boy did that hit the spot!

pygmalion

It's clear you guys have run out of bad things to say about women. Maybe that's 'cause women are, in general, sweet, innocent and pure as the driven snow. :roll: :lol:

DancePoet

pygmalion said:
It's clear you guys have run out of bad things to say about women. Maybe that's 'cause women are, in general, sweet, innocent and pure as the driven snow. :roll: :lol:
Yeah, right. Except the snow up here always seems to get covered with salt and gravel quickly.

pygmalion said:
Sugar and spice and everything nice. :wink:
(Hmmm. Methinks someone is stirring up trouble. :lol: )

bordertangoman said:
No Pygmalion its more a case of following the Eightfold Path; whatever we complain about will come back to eight times greater :wink:
Once I was with a group of men and women, and the women said "Remember that argument we had? And how we won?". I said, "What do you mean, you won?". A very married man said to me, "Just be quiet. Let them think they won. Shh! Shh!"

To quote Bill Cosby: We are dumb, but we are not so dumb.

Vince A

tacad said:
A very married man said to me, "Just be quiet. Let them think they won. Shh! Shh!"

To quote Bill Cosby: We are dumb, but we are not so dumb.
That's truly the secret . . . I've learned to "always let them win." I get SO MUCH done for me!

Yep . . . you can say SO MUCH by keeping your mouth shut!

pygmalion

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not in my housing development, they don't. There are hideous inventions called Homeowners' Associations (HOAs) to prevent such things, meaning any sort of imaginative use of your house, land or property. :lol: :lol:

People who don't live in developments can do as they wish. I guess now all the guys will be rushing to move out of the suburbs to the rurals, where there are no HOAs. :lol:

DancePoet

pygmalion said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Not in my housing development, they don't. There are hideous inventions called Homeowners' Associations (HOAs) to prevent such things, meaning any sort of imaginative use of your house, land or property. :lol: :lol:

People who don't live in developments can do as they wish. I guess now all the guys will be rushing to move out of the suburbs to the rurals, where there are no HOAs. :lol:
And these HOAs are often run by ladies. No wonder there are limits on garden sheds. :roll: :wink: :lol:

Dance Ads