Halloween socials

Mr 4 styles

Alas not this year ill be competing in chicago on halloween in an NQE who's brilliant idea was that.. too bad we cannot compete in costume err halloween costumes

Desperate for ideas here. Dance partner is going as the "ancient aliens guy," and pretty sure I need a more appropriate costume for our social event.

I guess if all else fails I'll go as Lara Croft in my scuba skin suit.

Since I've had a break between comps, I've been wearing my beard grown out the last few months. Neatly trimmed to be clear, not Duck Dynasty style. Anyways, I wanted to come up with a costume that wouldn't require me shaving it off. In the end, I decided to indulge my not-so-inner geek. I'll be attending this year's Halloween social as Commander Riker.

Seems to be first weekend in November the past few years. Too bad it's that weekend, or I'd consider going--always falls on the same weekend as DCDI, for which no traveling is needed.

I'm going to a Halloween dance, which will be featuring a 17 piece live band. I'm planning on dressing up as a witch.

Going to the studio party, but then leaving partway through to drive that night to St. Louis for a workshop there. We won't be dressing up, needless to say, but I imagine all the other people will be.

A good Riker costume needs a lot of eyeliner and hair gel. :)

The university club has a dance tonight, but I don't think I'll do more than wear black plus witch's hat. Friends have a party on Saturday, and I wasn't having any brilliant ideas, and I'm not typically much of a costume person, so I was thinking of going without. But earlier this week, a friend who is very much a costume person suggested Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I have a black dress, Amazon had some long black gloves that should arrive today, and I've got sparkles, makeup, clip-in hair extensions, and the beginnings of updo skill because of ballroom. So I spent yesterday evening playing with hair, and it's a go.

Ultimately going as a countess/vampire to my own studio's social as well as another. Did a showcase last night with my new instructor, and now going to another studio's social with the same costume. Be safe everyone!

Dance Ads