Happy and/or Random Thoughts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like one happy camper Sprat! Great to hear. And best of all that you will be getting back to the dancing.
Thank you! I feel very lucky right now. It's just that I'm waiting for something to go wrong. You know... when so many things go good for you it seems as though one thing is sure to go wrong. But I'm trying not to think that way though, because I am a happy camper right now! And yes, I can't wait to see my dance instructor again. I'd like to work on my competition routines, but most importantly... I need to get some exercise!

T_E, you just started the term! You're thinking about vacation already?
No, I'm just bored and I was thinking about summer vacation. See, this year I took a month off (August) from dancing and pretty much everything else, and when I came back it was very difficult to get back on track. So I'm trying to avoid that mistake again. ;)

Peaches

At the risk of jinxing myself...

Have not smoked at all today. Helps that I don't have any with me. Not sure if the fidgety-ness is related, or just b/c I'm bored out of my skull and hopped up on caffeine...hard to tell at this point.

Worst part is, that was my way to break up the day. Now I don't have that.

Not much, but 'tis a start. We'll see how long this lasts...prolly not through this weekend, but oh well.

Hang in their Peaches. Please. We wanna keep you around for a while! ;)

The hardest part is when you first think you have it licked - and you feel you can have a cig without any problem.....

Peaches

perfect time of year to start knitting and crocheting (keeps the fingers busy)
Attempting either one of those activities (or cross-stitch, or embroidery, etc.) would drive me to smoke more. And drink more. Guaranteed.

As would most exercise. (What sick puppies actually enjoy that crap? :D)

Attempting either one of those activities (or cross-stitch, or embroidery, etc.) would drive me to smoke more. And drink more. Guaranteed.

As would most exercise. (What sick puppies actually enjoy that crap? :D)
Perhaps one of the biggest (healthy) incentives to dance (as apart from all the adiction, money wasting, social problem generating, etc etc not so goo practical ones).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dance Ads