Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

someone found my recipe blog, made a live soup, took a picture of it, stuck it in her signature on another forum with a thank you for the recipe... now if that just ain't all get-out... totally tickled... :D
Nice - did she drop you a line to thank you or did you find it by chance?

samina

she dropped me a line, but i came across the pix & mention of me in her forum signature by accident... at first i thought i was my picture, which puzzled me why she'd be doing that... then i realized it was her version. very cute, what she did.

Peaches

Gotta love my brother.

We don't speak often, but now and again he'll call me (always at work) for little or no reason at all. Well, he called yesterday. Reason: to try and convince me to go on vacation with him to Dubai. Why? Why not! There's a new hotel there that he's seen pics of and wants to stay in. I asked if he was paying for my trip--he said no. (Damn! Otherwise, I'd have gone in an instant.) Last time he called like this it was try try and convince me to take a trip with him to Amman. (He wouldn't pay for that one, either.)

The other cool thing is that he's promised to teach me to shoot. I've kind of always been interested in shooting, and used to love pellet guns and bb guns and whatnot. And, really, he's the person I'd really like to learn from. So...yay! Now, I just need to find someone with land, and he needs to get his butt up here, and have enough time in his schedule. (Like being engaged and trying to plan a wedding from a state 10 hours away is any kind of excuse...)

Joe

The other cool thing is that he's promised to teach me to shoot. I've kind of always been interested in shooting, and used to love pellet guns and bb guns and whatnot. And, really, he's the person I'd really like to learn from. So...yay! Now, I just need to find someone with land, and he needs to get his butt up here, and have enough time in his schedule. (Like being engaged and trying to plan a wedding from a state 10 hours away is any kind of excuse...)
Um, go to a firing range?

Oh my you guys... I went out last night with the guy that I'm interested in! He asked me yesterday at work to go to the clubs with him. Well, neat thing is that his family basically works and/or supports the club somehow, so I got to meet his dad and a few others in his family last night! It was great you guys! I didn't think of it as a date or anything walking in just in case it wasn't, but he paid for everything. I told him I would, and he said no. Then he got up on stage and dedicated a song to me as to which I found out he really can sing! But then towards the end of the night we got on the dance floor, and I found out he can dance! Well, he doesn't know the moves or anything technically, but he's got what it takes to go further. Now, I've got to convince him to take lessons with me lol! And I could tell last night that when he danced with other girls, he wasn't dancing closely to him like he was towards me. It was all very sweet, and romantic in a weird way. I can't explain it. And I don't know why I said yes, when I was debating about saying no or just not showing up, but... I am so glad I went. And at the end of the night when I was talking to his family, his dad patted me on the back, so I take it I'm accepted by his family then lol?

Dance Ads