Hazel & Jonathan WSS

hereKittyKitty

Administrator
Staff member
I was disappointed when Hazel and Chris split because they were my favorite couple. So I was happy when I heard about her dancing with Jonathan. I was floored when I watched this WSS. Their foxtrot and quickstep are my favorite from this series.

Warren J. Dew

Hazel has always looked good when doing apart work - much better than most international dancers.

Jonathan's shoulder line looks more relaxed with Hazel. That's a big improvement on him.

Hazel has always looked good when doing apart work - much better than most international dancers.

Jonathan's shoulder line looks more relaxed with Hazel. That's a big improvement on him.

Warren, can you comment a little more on the differences in Jonathan's shoulder line? I'm curious to know how it changed, specifically.

I must say that I really like Jonathan's and Hazel's dancing at the Embassy Ball. They keep improving. I look forward to seeing where the future will take them.

Jonathan's shoulder used rise up as each dance progressed. I must agree that his shoulder line looks a lot better with Hazel. Hazel is a lovely dancer no doubt about that. I must also agree I like her better with Jonathan then with Chris. She does look like she has more freedom to do the lady's jobs.

Dancepro

Ithink

Very nice dancing from Hazel. I like here better here than I liked her with Chris. Still not a big fan of Jonathan - too fixed:(

Dance Ads