Hello to everyone!

Thanks a lot! :wink: It seems that almost all of you are from the USA, right? I´ve been there last summer....it was unbelievable! :wink:

pygmalion

If you're ever in Orlando, give Mickey Mouse the slip one day and come visit me! :lol:

Actually, dance forums is international. It's based in the US, and there are a lot of US people, but we also have people from Portugal, Belarus, the UK, Canada, Israel, Denmark, and lots of other places that I'd have to look up. We're learning a lot from each other, and it's really nice to have you with us. :D

Swing Kitten said:
Where in the US did you visit and how long did you stay?
I visited a lot of places... NYC, Las Vegas and I drove the Highway No.1 from San Francisco down to San Diego... some members of my family live in New York..
But last year Í went to L.A. for the West Coast Salsa COngress, we were performing for Germany! :D

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Ok, so I´m not the only one from Europe! :lol:
I wish you a nice day and go to bed.... it´s in the middle of the night here! :lol: :lol: :lol:
See you all! :wink:

Welcome Estella! :p

I´m a salsa freak! Forever!
Allright! You'll feel very welcome admist the many Salsa freaks here...and I'm very glad to include myself amongst them. :banana:

I drove the Highway No.1 from San Francisco down to San Diego... some members of my family live in New York..
That's quite a drive...I've yet to do that myself! Try Hwy 1 the other direction next you visit...its a slow but beautiful drive up into No. California...redwoods, fresh air but LOTS of curvy roads. :)

Now the real question is, did you stop to hit the Salsa clubs along the way? :wink:

youngsta

Estella said:
I´m a salsa freak! :lol: Forever!
Awwwww yeah!!! :twisted: Welcome to DF!

Estella said:
But last year Í went to L.A. for the West Coast Salsa COngress, we were performing for Germany!
I must have seen you perform then, I watched them all! :D Are you going this year? I'll be there again :banana:

Estella said:
I visited a lot of places... NYC, Las Vegas and I drove the Highway No.1 from San Francisco down to San Diego... some members of my family live in New York..
But last year Í went to L.A. for the West Coast Salsa COngress, we were performing for Germany! :D
Well hopefully by the next time you come over, I'll be in NY and you can come visit me ;)

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Estella said:
Let me know if you're ever back in San Diego! I'll clear my salsa card in advance!

Dance Ads