Help me find kid's ballroom/Round Rock Tx

3wishes

ok y'all, DD is a teacher/3rd grade/Round Rock Tx. Logistically, kids are in School in Pflugerville.
one of my GD fell from a Zip Line and suffered complete arm breaks in several places and her wrist. She tried last week to return to kids softball which she loves but currently no longer has the rotation for the swing of batting. I looked up kids ballroom - in Austin, Daughter said the studio I found is logistically a nightmare for her to get to,,,does anyone out there in our DF world know of ballroom studio with kids classes located in Round Rock? or any programs. Granddaughter called us last night,,,about dancing, her twin refuses to do softball as well, until her sister is better,,,so now they both want to try ballroom. help?

Sania

ok y'all, DD is a teacher/3rd grade/Round Rock Tx. Logistically, kids are in School in Pflugerville.
one of my GD fell from a Zip Line and suffered complete arm breaks in several places and her wrist. She tried last week to return to kids softball which she loves but currently no longer has the rotation for the swing of batting. I looked up kids ballroom - in Austin, Daughter said the studio I found is logistically a nightmare for her to get to,,,does anyone out there in our DF world know of ballroom studio with kids classes located in Round Rock? or any programs. Granddaughter called us last night,,,about dancing, her twin refuses to do softball as well, until her sister is better,,,so now they both want to try ballroom. help?
PM and I'll give you all the scoop I know - or maybe we can even talk on the phone

Dance Ads