Hey all you GUESTS check this out

Should Guests Sign Up?

• Total voters
Hi, thanks for responding to my post, I'm not really a dancer I'm a former Junior-Olympics in gymnastics. Although I do have a lot to do with dance competitions through my company.

dancersdreamland said:
DanceMentor is the absolute best...lots love and dancin' dreams sent your way!
Well, if he is the best, then why isn't Max from DWTS here posting??? Hehe... just kidding! He's probably afraid of me. :D :rolleyes:

This is a great site! And just so you know, I don't think that guests should be allowed to post. I was on a web site where the guests would like somehow find their old friends and come and harass them in public for everyone to see that type of thing without having to sign up, and it was hard to stop the threads from coming. I would much rather prefer everyone to have to sign up before they can post, but that's just from my experience.

But once they do sign up, feel free to post away! I love this web site lol even without Max on here lol! :cool:

Spiders and Bot are term use to describe the programs that are use by Google, Yahoo, MSN and other search engines that collect information about web-sites so they can be place in there Data bases so human can find information on the web.

Hello,everybody!!!
Everyone should do something in his free time so my hobby is dancing. I have been dancing for 2 years it isn't long period but now I can't live without dancing. move - is my life=)And I want know more about different styles of dancing. Please tell me feature
of style modern or locking.....

Dance Ads