Hey everyone, been a while

I hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas. I would like to share with everyone a new dance social networking website. Its www.gitjiggy.com.

I have worked tirelessly over the past 2 1/2 years to develop a dance website that could be used by all dancers and for all dance genres. I am officially announcing the Grand Opening of the new www.gitjiggy.com BETA version.

Gitjiggy is the premiere dance destination on the web today. We have developed and will continue to develop many features pertaining to the dance industry to benefit dancers. Gitjiggy is a social e-networking dance portal that allows dancers to:

*create dance profiles, upload photos, meet new friends
*create a to-do-list, maintain your own dance calendar and personal messaging system
*search FREE for dance partners
*add, search or view dance events
*add, search or view dance nightclubs/bars
*stay up-to-date with the latest dance news
*self-promote yourself through Gitjiggy's Book Me 4 a Gig feature
*utilize and communicate through Gitjiggy's dance forums
*add, search or view FREE dance classified ads
*everything is FREE

We will continue to create the ultimate dance experience for you so please take this time to visit our site, register for your free dance profile, and began sharing your dance experience with others.

Again, I would like to remind you that we are launching our new site in BETA. This means we may anticipate some errors or bugs in the system but will be working overtime to continuously update Gitjiggy to ensure the best experience for you. We would encourage you to report any bugs or errors you experience using our 'Contact Us' page so we may evaluate it and correct it immediately. Additonally, if you have any suggestions on how we can improve Gitjiggy, please let us know. Just tell us how you feel. If it sucks, just tell us. If you love us, please also tell us. We will do our best to incorporate your ideas to improve Gitjiggy.

Thanks and GITJIGGY!!!!!!!! I would also like to thank dance forums for allowing the opportunity to announce this grand opening. This is a great dance site.

Dance Ads