How old are you?

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
lynn said:
fascination said:
lynn said:
oh...my.....age! what a sensitive topic :lol: !!
40 and I'm still hot and no I AM NOT HAVING A MID LIFE CRISIS THANK YOU VERY MUCH :lol: :lol: :lol:
i think my latent quarter life crisis is turning into early mid life crisis :shock: !!
what is a mid life crisis anyway...I mean if living your life to the fullest ant not worrying as much about what other people think is a midlife crisis then sign me up 8) ...if wanting to still be sensual and alive and have fun is a mid life crisis then sign me up 8)
 
fascination said:
what is a mid life crisis anyway...I mean if living your life to the fullest ant not worrying as much about what other people think is a midlife crisis then sign me up 8) ...if wanting to still be sensual and alive and have fun is a mid life crisis then sign me up 8)
usually it's the other way around - the person hasn't lived life to the fullest and is therefore looking for ways to validate his/her existence....
 

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
lynn said:
fascination said:
what is a mid life crisis anyway...I mean if living your life to the fullest ant not worrying as much about what other people think is a midlife crisis then sign me up 8) ...if wanting to still be sensual and alive and have fun is a mid life crisis then sign me up 8)
usually it's the other way around - the person hasn't lived life to the fullest and is therefore looking for ways to validate his/her existence....
and why would that be a crisis? why wouldn't that be progress...I mean it really depends on what someone picks to do for validation doesn't it?
 
whether or not it's progress varies by individual - many ppl come to realization that they've been wasting their life and decide to treasure every moment they have from then on but there are of course those who choose questionable activities to try to capture their youth and there are the select few who literally drops everything they have (their family, their job..etc) to search for new meaning of life - not saying what's right or wrong but just simply that when we reach a certain point in life, we look back and try to search for something that has defined the days we lived.
 

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
lynn said:
whether or not it's progress varies by individual - many ppl come to realization that they've been wasting their life and decide to treasure every moment they have from then on but there are of course those who choose questionable activities to try to capture their youth and there are the select few who literally drops everything they have (their family, their job..etc) to search for new meaning of life - not saying what's right or wrong but just simply that when we reach a certain point in life, we look back and try to search for something that has defined the days we lived.
agree
 
I don't know if I've answered any of these threads yet, but my new answer today is "old enough to know better than to answer this question."

Heh.
 
I think I answered this thread already. And my answer ran along the lines of, "You must be bonkers if you think I'm telling you that!" :lol:

Rosa :)

PS: What I think I really said was, "There are some things a woman should never reveal, and her age is one of them!" :lol:
 
brujo said:
Rosa said:
PS: What I think I really said was, "There are some things a woman should never reveal, and her age is one of them!" :lol:
Let me guess, age, weight and this ? :twisted:
Yes, I see I said in that thread "A woman needs to have some mystery about her." 8)

I see no reason to change my point of view... :twisted: :lol:

Rosa :)
 

Dance Ads