I am back

guys, I am in UK now. the first day I got off plan, I was wondering around street, and I heard the salsa music come from a building, so I went in and it was a salsa club. I didn't stay cuz I was dead tired. I will take some salsa lession when school start. and I would keep u guys updated

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to hear you've arived safe and sound...and have already found a salsa venue! A salsaholic without a place to get their regular fix can be a scary thing! Looking forward to your updates... :D

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to hear you had fun and had a chance to throw down some of your dance moves :D

You still thinking about switching over to Leeds, or do you think you're going to stay put?

All the best from you Dance Forums family :p

after worrying all day that I won't be accepted by Leeds, I learned that I am accepted. and now, I am start have hard time to decide wether or not I should transfer. what can I say? I guess all human being has this same feeling. first, I can't stand this small town place, and now I can't give up all my friends and flatmates. one hand that I am hoping leeds would have everything I want, salsa lessions, good food, bigger city , more opptunity in internship, on the other hand, I am afraid of losing everything I already have here, friends, and got to see my female flatmate walking in underwares . if I go to leeds and end up having some shitty flatmate, that is so much wrose than the situation I am in right now, a small town but has flatmate like family, you see. well. I guess I will have make a decision by tonight or tomorrow, well, I think I will moving to leeds, but what is ahead of me is a big question mark and I am excited and worried.

PS: I had my first ballroom lession here, they divide group to beginner, intermediate and advance, they taguht a little bit of waltz, jive and chacha the first meeting which I already know ;)

Dance Ads