I have no idea how to dance :(

ive been reading these, and i know how to grind already. I dont know how to just dance, like at a sweetsixteen, just with my friends. when were all in a group, i dont know what do to there.. i just end up standing there looking stupid, or sitting for the rest of the night. any suggestions?

QPO

I understand your dilema...It is a shame they dont teach it in school. a firend of mine is a teacher in primary (lower school) and the boys are very relucant to give it a go, then the girls don't wnat the boys to touch them...sigh.

Its moments like this that those life skills come in handy.

Good Luck

ive been reading these, and i know how to grind already. I dont know how to just dance, like at a sweetsixteen, just with my friends. when were all in a group, i dont know what do to there.. i just end up standing there looking stupid, or sitting for the rest of the night. any suggestions?

I find the Foxtrot is a wonderful dance for a crowded nightclub floor, and suits the music perfectly. I suggest you learn that :)

Dance Ads