I Like / Enjoy / Love...

Ray - I have a sign in my kitchen that says "Life is easier with an ocean breeze"! I hope some day to live by the sea - meditate on it often!

And I'm still grinning about DanceronIce and you talking about trains - I was just thinking about traveling by train the other week when I was watching a movie on TCM . . . oh, that's another thing . . . Turner Classic Movie channel . . . along with Netflix . . .

:kitty:

Ray - I have a sign in my kitchen that says "Life is easier with an ocean breeze"! I hope some day to live by the sea - meditate on it often!

And I'm still grinning about DanceronIce and you talking about trains - I was just thinking about traveling by train the other week when I was watching a movie on TCM . . . oh, that's another thing . . . Turner Classic Movie channel . . . along with Netflix . . .

Ah, yes, DancingChristianne! I love what that sign in your kitchen says. As for that movie channel, I wholeheartedly concur... :cheers:

Ah Laucy.my, your fresh cream and chocolate cake was the first thing I read this morning and oh my ... I practically salivated on my keyboard! Thank you!

I love the promise of a new day!

I like Dancing, Triathlons, Waterskiing, Surfing, the sun, checking out high end racing bicycles, to name a few. I could go on and on though.

-Rip.

laucy.my, I second that emotion! Ray - this thread is a great idea!

I love when my lesson horse, Fancy, nuzzles me to greet me, as she did today! And I love it when I find dance studios that welcome beginners and gentlemen to dance with who are patient with me!

And sleepinig in on Sunday mornings!

Dance Ads