I will be visiting Houston,Tx Feb 7th thru Feb 17th,2014. Where are the best places to dance WCS ?

On Thursday nights, live blues by Luther and the Healers at The Big Easy. Some wonderful WCS dancers show up there. And the band is great. Houston has an active WCS scene; PM me and I'll see if I can mine my Houston buddies for more info.
I apologize for not responding sooner. I just saw this.

Feb 12, 7pm-9pm: Mario Robau teaches a weekly class at a studio. He charges $20 for drop-ins, and there's practice afterwards.
The dance studio is at 2726 Fondren Rd., just south of Westheimer.

Feb 14, 8pm-late: There's a weekly Friday dance party at the same studio. It's an older crowd, particularly at the beginning. The people who show up at 8pm tend to be more Whip/Push style than WCS. The main difference is that Whip/Push use a lot more double-resistance leads. It's a $5 dollar cover. They don't sell alcohol, but you're welcome to bring your own. They do sell set-ups.
The dance studio is at 2726 Fondren Rd., just south of Westheimer.

Feb 15, 9pm-late: There's a WCS Social. There will be workshops from 8pm-9pm. It's $20 for workshops + party, $10 for just the party. I think Michael Stephens (a local teacher who has won some national championships) is teaching one of the workshops.
SSQQ Dance Studio at 1431 West 20th St.

I hope that helps.

I've been to a swing studio in the Richmond district that was pretty fun. They dance all kinds of swing. That was a few years back, though; no idea if it's still there or not.
I've been to a swing studio in the Richmond district that was pretty fun.
I'm not sure which studio you're talking about. There are several which might match that description.

The Dance Place (Chimney Rock, 1 block south of Richmond) hosts the best recurring WCS party in Houston every 2 or 3 months. But I wouldn't expect the next one until March or April.

Melody Ballroom (Crossview, 1 block north of Richmond) had WCS on Friday nights and Lindy/Jitterbug on Sundays. They closed last summer when the property owner decided not to renew the lease.

Wild West (Richmond, west of Fountain View) is a bar with a dance floor, but dancers tend to gather from 7:00pm-9:30pm on Fridays and Sundays. It's mostly country western styles, but they play some WCS and a little ECS. They teach a free lesson on Sundays from 4:30-6:00pm. I wouldn't call it a studio.

There has also been a series of failed dance studios at the corner of Richmond and S. Shepherd (mostly chain studios like Arthur Murray, Fred Astaire, etc). They seem to be the kind of studio that lures you in with a free lesson, bullies you into a long-term contract, then provides substandard instruction. I think it's currently closed, but they could have reopened under a new name.

Regarding The Big Easy (Kirby, south of 59 Fwy), it is great music. However, WCS dancers don't always show up. Sometimes there are barely any. Other times it's packed. I think the blues dancers show up every week, however. They've been there every time I've gone.
Warning: It's not a good floor, so don't wreck a good pair of shoes on it.

Dance Ads