If You Could WCS With Anyone In The World-Who?

pygmalion

Well-Known Member
#26
Back to the topic, people! :shock:


Who are some of the reigning, or, for that matter, up and coming, WCS champs out there, for those of us who are cowering in ignorance (like myself :lol: :lol: )?
 

Vince A

Active Member
#28
Well . . . it's been since September.

Thought I'd bring this back up for some of the "newbies" to add their 2 cents . . .

Anyone???????????????????????
 

Vince A

Active Member
#30
pygmalion said:
I'll let you know tomorrow ... after the John Lindo class. 8)
KEWL! Tomorrow . . . have fun.

Make sure you get at least one dance with him . . . so smooth . . . more of a Sophiscated Swing dancer, not sure how he does with Funky Swing, but I imagine he does that well. I'm more of the Funky Swing-type . . liking the newer music to get funky with instead of the Glen Miller-type of swing music.
 
#31
I can't believe you just used Glenn Miller and Swing in the same sentence4 seriousely without the contraction ain't inbetween. :p

John Lindo does it all. I'd like to dance WCS with him.

IF I could really only dance with one wcs dancer... Labbat. Ooooh! Definitely Labbat. WOW.

She totally made my Singles Awareness Day.
 

Vince A

Active Member
#32
d nice said:
I can't believe you just used Glenn Miller and Swing in the same sentence4 seriousely without the contraction ain't inbetween. :p
You're such a cad . . . I thought you'd comment here . . .

d nice said:
John Lindo does it all. I'd like to dance WCS with him.
Hi IS so good . . . i even have very old tapes of him, and he was good way back then!

d nice said:
IF I could really only dance with one wcs dancer... Labbat. Ooooh! Definitely Labbat. WOW.

She totally made my Singles Awareness Day.
That good, huh? Is she going to Reno??? I'd like to dance with her too! Does she play a lot?
 

twnkltoz

Well-Known Member
#33
John Lindo!

ps...My husband LOVES Labbat. He's been watching her for longer than we've been together (4 years). I met her briefly at our convention a couple of weeks ago...very nice girl.
 

Spitfire

Well-Known Member
#34
twnkltoz said:
John Lindo!

ps...My husband LOVES Labbat. He's been watching her for longer than we've been together (4 years). I met her briefly at our convention a couple of weeks ago...very nice girl.
Jennifer, I'll want to have a WCS with you if I ever make it to Sacramento; and a Cha-Cha too. :wink:
 

twnkltoz

Well-Known Member
#38
Vince A said:
Jennifer . . . are you going to the Reno Dance Sensation this month???
Nope! It snuck up on us too fast...we're broke and busy! I'm hoping we can do Swing Meets Country, which isn't too far off.
 

Vince A

Active Member
#39
twnkltoz said:
Vince A said:
Jennifer . . . are you going to the Reno Dance Sensation this month???
Nope! It snuck up on us too fast...we're broke and busy! I'm hoping we can do Swing Meets Country, which isn't too far off.
Will miss you . . . when and where is that at???
 

Dance Ads