I'm in London, Where are you? :D

#1
Apologies if there is another thread of this type in here (I couldn't find one!) but I was just wondering where everyone was from - there are a lot of people who are heading to different parts of the world and it would be good to have a place where you can find out if any of the great salseras / salsaros on here are anywhere near for recommendations on good dancing - as well as maybe meeting up for a night on the tiles :D

So I thought I'd start this off by saying my name is Claire (as my username might suggest! :wink: ), I'm based in London, but often dance all over the UK - so if anyone is either already over this way, or is heading this way at any point then let me know and I'll see if I can help out.

I also have quite a lot of contacts and info on salsa in different places due to the salsa holidays we run so if anyone needs help the shout and I'll see what I can do!! :D
 
#3
How in the world could I have stayed away for so long from a place that has Sabor running wild all over the place. I've missed you Sabor.


My name is Javier and I'm in NY City.
 

vey

New Member
#6
I live in CHICAGO.



Boriken, glad to have you back, I was just recently wondering whatever happend to you. I missed your posts :)
 
#9
Vey, a group of us are planning a trip to Chicago in June, probably mid-month. One of my friends says he knows the clubs already, so I guess he's planning the whole thing.

I'm a salsera in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. We're definitely a growing scene. If anyone is coming to the area, let me know and I'll point you in the right direction :)
 
#10
vey said:
I live in CHICAGO.



Boriken, glad to have you back, I was just recently wondering whatever happend to you. I missed your posts :)

:D :D :D :D , I'm glad to be back as well!!! Can't wait to write some more, even if it doesn't make any sense. :D
 
#11
Claire_Brummell said:
I'm based in London, but often dance all over the UK - so if anyone is either already over this way, or is heading this way at any point then let me know and I'll see if I can help out.

I also have quite a lot of contacts and info on salsa in different places due to the salsa holidays we run so if anyone needs help the shout and I'll see what I can do!! :D
I don't want to put too much information on the Internet, Claire, but I'm currently living in a British city so it's quite possible we'll meet up at some point. :D

I'm interested in the salsa holidays you run - without infringing DF regulations, can you give me details of these? I know you're not supposed to put commercial links on DF - though I think there's one specific forum where you can? - but you're welcome to PM me with the details.

Rosa :)
 

Sagitta

Well-Known Member
#12
Rosa said:
I know you're not supposed to put commercial links on DF - though I think there's one specific forum where you can? - but you're welcome to PM me with the details.

Rosa :)
Yup. Ads and event announcements or dance websites.... :cheers: :)
 

Dance Ads