Indiana Challenge Dance Sport Competition

pygmalion said:
Cool!! Are you going, I J?
Yes, my lw and I plan to spectate and shop for our first pairs of dance shoes. If all goes according to plan, it'll be our first chance to meet anyone from DF (namely, Fascination).

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
pygmalion said:
Good grief, woman! What are you trying to do? Buy your dance teacher a new car? :wink: :lol:
think bigger:cool:

edits self...(probably indiana's biggest fool...oh well, there's a waltz out there about that)

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
very excited about getting to wear the rhythym one for the first time as well...btw...ticket go on sale this week and I will mail you stuff to you or get it and have it for you at the door...will let you know

Okay...I may be able to pull this off, if I can get from the train station to your place, Fascination, or the competition venue on the Friday morning. (I'm assuming the comp venue...the train schedule is ridiculous, I tell ya...) I don't know what transit options are available, and renting a car would put me over budget. So, suggestions? I'm doing the train because it's 1/3 the cost of flying and it doesn't leave me with a two hour stopover in Detroit *shudder* like the bus would. (No offense to anybody from Detroit...I just had a really bad experience there once that completely turned me off of the city)

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
Medira said:
Okay...I may be able to pull this off, if I can get from the train station to your place, Fascination, or the competition venue on the Friday morning. (I'm assuming the comp venue...the train schedule is ridiculous, I tell ya...) I don't know what transit options are available, and renting a car would put me over budget. So, suggestions? I'm doing the train because it's 1/3 the cost of flying and it doesn't leave me with a two hour stopover in Detroit *shudder* like the bus would. (No offense to anybody from Detroit...I just had a really bad experience there once that completely turned me off of the city)
pm me tomorrow...am off all day but too despondant tonight to be coherant...I can help you with all of your transit though...dh works right by the train and I am not staying at the hotel so I have to drive back and forth to comp anyway...we can work this out...pm me tomorrow...K?

fascination said:
pm me tomorrow...am off all day but too despondant tonight to be coherant...I can help you with all of your transit though...dh works right by the train and I am not staying at the hotel so I have to drive back and forth to comp anyway...we can work this out...pm me tomorrow...K?
Will do. Go get some rest and we'll chat tomorrow. Hopefully it will help you to feel better.

Dance Ads