Insomniacs-R-Us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right. I haven't heard of the coach. I have to go and feed the animals (no, not my kittens), the real animals, as in pets. Catch you tomorrow, MBB.

No, not me. My kitten is competing in the Adult Open IDSF Latin. I am going to watch.

Can you give us a running commentry? I woudl love to hear it blow by blow - or rather gorgeous step by gorgeous step!

Please wish him the very best of luck from me - and I'm sure all of DF!:bouncy::bouncy:

Can you give us a running commentry? I woudl love to hear it blow by blow - or rather gorgeous step by gorgeous step!

Please wish him the very best of luck from me - and I'm sure all of DF!:bouncy::bouncy:
I can send you a txt message on your cell phone from the venue, although I won't be working out the time difference. If they make the semi like they did last year then I will be happy. Without knowing who is competing from overseas it is difficult to say who will make the final. Last year, only 3 Aussie couples made the final.

Have you managed that conversion yet?

Good timing! The dance comp was located a few blocks from the one place that I found that could convert from PAL (we use NCSF here) to DVD but >hour's drive (and major hassles) from home or work. I dropped it off today - it should be done by Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dance Ads