Italian standard gown for sale

I’m selling my daughter’s RS Atalier standard gown for 1650 USD plus postage and insurance.. Originally over 2000 USD. It is in excellent condition (however I removed the coque feathers) and remains heavily stoned. It can be easily handwashed. It has two choker collars..one is just a little narrower and longer than the one in the picture. It also has 1” straps and a stoned backpiece that can be attached if you want the gown to be “Utah-legal.” She is 5’9” and the gown is the perfect length with 2” heels. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Attachments

samina

btw, now that's a beautiful skin color for comps... appears so natural. no hint of scary-tan.

SG, do you know whether your daughter tanned or used tanning product for those comps?

btw, now that's a beautiful skin color for comps... appears so natural. no hint of scary-tan.

SG, do you know whether your daughter tanned or used tanning product for those comps?
A little time in the tanning beds so she doesn't have a glow-in-the-dark base and then the night before a comp she sponges on a spray-on tan stuff she found locally. Showers it off in the am.

samina

she showers the product off before the comp, huh... any recollection what the product is? this is very important. ;)

samina

not really a surprise that you shower it off. but i've certainly read so many comments about the smell of the products, thought perhaps they were generally left on, which is what causes all the streaking due to sweat...

anyway, thought i'd seize the opp to find out what product is involved in the shots because it looks very nice.

Katarzyna

I think people leave pro tan on, but correct me if I'm wrong. I think the products that are left on might indeed leave sweat streaks.. never tried it, too afraid to kill a dress

I think people leave pro tan on, but correct me if I'm wrong. I think the products that are left on might indeed leave sweat streaks.. never tried it, too afraid to kill a dress
I use pro tan and would never leave it on. I usually do one coat at night and shower it off in the am. (Usually do this for a few nights before the comp, sometimes the pro tan 1-2 nights and another brand on the others.)

Me

Bleh. I've been doing five minute sessions in the beds for about a week, but little color. Found out about a last minute TV appearance (will be tonight) in a two-piece Latin outfit (youch!) so I got a Mystic last night and I STANK!!!!

This stuff is so nasty!

I can't wait to build a real tan.

Dance Ads