It's Friday ... Are You Going Dancing?

Of course! But not tonight. I'm seeing some friends. I could go do classic rock dancing afterward I suppose. :? You would think someone in this town would be doing salsa tonight. :roll:

DancePoet

tacad said:
Of course! But not tonight. I'm seeing some friends. I could go do classic rock dancing afterward I suppose. :? You would think someone in this town would be doing salsa tonight. :roll:
Or AT ... or ballroom ... ?

That's ok, as long as you have fun later this weekend that is what will count. ;)

Not tonight... I have urticaria.

Seriously, I'm a bit allergic. I'm going to get the other half to take me out tomorrow (health permitting) though. I fancy a quick spin at the 70s theme disco bar followed by a drink or two in the Rummer Tavern and then indie.

DancePoet

Well, I'm getting closer to a decision, and with all these folks who aren't going dancing this weekend, I'm wondering whether or not I should chance it. ;) :lol:

DancePoet

blossomingsalsadancer said:
85% chance I'm going dancing tonight!

Friday is the BEST time to go dancing--it's the time to shake off all the work week's stress and then you can sleep in until noon tomorrow! :)
Oooh! This post might sway me in the direction of dancing! :D

pygmalion

Ms_Sunlight said:
Not tonight... I have urticaria.

Seriously, I'm a bit allergic. I'm going to get the other half to take me out tomorrow (health permitting) though. I fancy a quick spin at the 70s theme disco bar followed by a drink or two in the Rummer Tavern and then indie.
Urticaria? :( Do you know what's causing it?

(Nope. I'm not going to clue you in. :google: it, just like I did. :lol: :lol: )

pygmalion said:
Yeah. Unfortunately there are causes you can eliminate (I'm allergic to nuts for example, and you do get used to being careful about what you eat) and environmental factors you can't. I have medication and regularly consult my doctor.

pygmalion

Ms_Sunlight said:
pygmalion said:
Yeah. Unfortunately there are causes you can eliminate (I'm allergic to nuts for example, and you do get used to being careful about what you eat) and environmental factors you can't. I have medication and regularly consult my doctor.
Wow. :( I hope you feel better soon. 8)

tacad said:
africana said:
A big hearty YESSSS
I'm half-afaint after no salsa for a week :cry:
Wasn't this a self proclaimed fast? :wink: To keep it fresh right?
partially, I don't like not being sharp at work when I have tough stuff to do so I held back on week nights.
plus gas prices :x

Dance Ads