It's true, dancing does lead to sex

I don't think dancers are necessarily better when it comes to sex... speaking from experience, as I've been dating some... but they do have sex teh way they dance... not as skill level, but as manner...

squirrel said:
...not as skill level, but as manner...
that's a point to keep in mind :)
(but it's not manner in only dancing, I guess, other life aspects as well, but maybe in dancing you see it more obviously....their manner I mean, :rolleyes: ).

samina

TC, thanks for highlighting this interesting thread!

(fasc, you little vixen. these were more colorful times back then, weren't they. *grin*)

I was referring to the fact that there's a certain amount of discrimination against older dancers, even if they are good at dancing, and probably "symmemtrical" in their looks
when I look around, the best, most active dancers are mostly young and somewhat good-looking
this comment really stood out for me. "no way", not in the WCS world, where the entire dance floor is packed with well-seasoned sometimes a bit quirky men in appearance, but who are listening intently in a very groovy way to what the women want, would enjoy...and are happily engaged in giving it to them. and that is far hotter than a younger clueless adonis.

i'm putting my money down that if any dance leads to sex, it's WCS :cool:

samina

..I will just say...that when a man knows how to put me into the proper position...yes....it has an effect...
totally.and.utterly.cracking.up...

oh, this thread made for some fun reading! never came across it before, and it predated my entrance on DF by about 9 months.

wonderwoman

I don't think dancers are necessarily better when it comes to sex... speaking from experience, as I've been dating some... but they do have sex teh way they dance... not as skill level, but as manner...
Like I need to know this when I'm trying to focus and learn! Hahaha

Although I recently found that isn't necessarily true. A patient and gentle latin dance partner was not exactly that way in the other capacity. lol

samina

meh...i've known some northerners who could out-passion a latino any day... ;)

guess it comes from having to stay warm in a cold climate. heh.

Dance Ads