J. S. Marion Photography

wooh

I like to look at the insurance pics underneath your slogan "Images to treasure." haha!
But seriously, some of your pictures are absolutely amazing, and the rest are pretty darn good!

SDsalsaguy said:
Dang Shooshoo, you've got some great stuff there!!! Seriously, I love the creative vision you display, and there's a sort of intimacy to each shot -- be it a close up of a person or animal to a city street or nature. What a great point of view... and what a pleasure to be able to see it throught your pix! :D
Thanks. Great to get such compliments from someone as clever as you.
Interesting comment that you could sense the intimacy in the shots. Anyway, most of the shots are of family and friends (...not the animals), so maybe that's why it explains the intimacy.

Purr

I like the website design, and I enjoyed looking at the photos. I especially liked the nature photos and, of course, the ballroom photos. You're really very talented. :)

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
wooh said:
I like to look at the insurance pics underneath your slogan "Images to treasure." haha!
But seriously, some of your pictures are absolutely amazing, and the rest are pretty darn good!
Ooops, hadn't thought of or noticed that myself.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Shooshoo said:
Thanks. Great to get such compliments from someone as clever as you.
Interesting comment that you could sense the intimacy in the shots. Anyway, most of the shots are of family and friends (...not the animals), so maybe that's why it explains the intimacy.
that may explain some of it, but certainly not all. As I said, there's an intimacy to how you capture a street scene as well, and that's about something else, something that comes form you and from how you choose to depict what you see. Really, really nice to see, and very well done.

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Purr said:
I like the website design, and I enjoyed looking at the photos. I especially liked the nature photos and, of course, the ballroom photos. You're really very talented. :)
Thanks Purr!!! Not to take credit I don't derserve, I did use a template in setting up the website, but other than that the design is mine... as, of course, are the photos! :D

SDsalsaguy said:
that may explain some of it, but certainly not all. As I said, there's an intimacy to how you capture a street scene as well, and that's about something else, something that comes form you and from how you choose to depict what you see. Really, really nice to see, and very well done.
:)

Dance Ads