Ladies, what do you do with your purse while out dancing?

Now while at my lessons or socials at a dance studio, I'm not really worried about it. Everyone there are dancers and I can also kinda keep an eye on it if needed, and there's not a lot of people just going in and an out. However, sometimes there are swing events at clubs/arcades or even outdoors. There, of course, not everyone is going to be dancers and I would be worried about leaving my purse unattended. I also don't want to wear it dancing for obvious reasons. I could try to fit my keys and an ID and credit card in my pockets, but even that might be cumbersome and it prohibits me from being able to wear a dress or skirt. What do you do?

bia

I could try to fit my keys and an ID and credit card in my pockets, but even that might be cumbersome and it prohibits me from being able to wear a dress or skirt. What do you do?
This, paring down to the absolute minimum (e.g., just car key and house key, not the whole keychain). And I've rigged up a tiny flat bag I had into a kind of moneybelt (or you could just buy a moneybelt, like for traveling) that lies flat against my waist, for when I'm wearing anything without pockets or without secure enough pockets. Not easily accessible under a dress without a trip to the restroom, but that's the best I've come up with.

MaggieMoves

I usually check my purse with my coat (if the place is nice enough), and I have a small moneybelt which I fit a smartphone, a credit card, and car keys (I only use the fob). I don't have a house key ever so that's not really adding any bulk either. I'm not sure I'd want to wear it with too much bulky stuff in there. Most of the time I have to adjust my phone to my back so it doesn't protrude too much.

Here's a similar product, it's pretty much an elastic belt. I have an all black one. I have something called a "YesBelt."

Dance Ads