Latin dresses for sale

Katarzyna

A friend asked me to post some latin costumes she has for sale. They are for someone :
168cm hight
88 chest
65 waist
85 hips

They range from $350-550. if you are intersted in any of them let me know. Prises include shipping to the US from Poland. This is from a top latin girl in Poland and all costumes are in good condition and worn between 1 -4 times

red $550

white purple $450

yellow green $450

Black gorsett $350

waltzgirl

If you have a tape measure, they usually have cm on one side. According to mine, the dresses are for someone with a 34.5/25.5/33.5 in. figure.

Katarzyna

If you have a tape measure, they usually have cm on one side. According to mine, the dresses are for someone with a 34.5/25.5/33.5 in. figure.
Thank you :)

yes its for someone quite slim.. some are more stretchy and will accomodate bigger sizes. I believe red and white are most stretchy, the other 2 less. but I can always verify the sizes. she said those are her current ones and she just lost like 10 punds or something so she is a little more than that on the photos

etp777

hahah, thanks MQ, I think. ;) My mouth does get me in trouble at times.

I'll be surprised too if she has trouble selling them at these prices. Going to mention them to a few people who I think they'd look great on, see if they're in market right now.

Dance Ads