Latin/Rhythm Dress for Sale

I made the dress for a former partner who decided to stop ballroom before paying me for the dress. Asking price $850 negotiable.

Dress is red spandex w/ a very full skirt, low cut back with rhinestoned straps, left to right skirt slant, and rhinestoned hemline with a gold underskirt; heavy scattered stoning on upper bodice fading into skirt in addition to rhinestone outlined neckline and crystal diamond/sunburst emanating from right hip; bra area is lined but no bra cups are included.

All stones are Swarovski (~25 gr.) and fabric is from a no-name online company but of good quality. Will ship with extra stones (~.5-1 gr. each type) for as needed replacements.

Dress was worn for three comps but only for a combined 12 single dance heat equivalents (3 4-dance finals) and has been washed since last worn.

I am completely guessing on the sizing, but I'd expect it would fit someone as small as a 4 or as large as 10 or 12 depending on specific measurements (I can provide the measurements I designed to by PM).

I apologize there are no pictures at the moment, my phone camera won't scale pictures to be within forum size constraints. I will upload pics within the next day.

Feel free to PM if you have questions! I'm based out of Dallas, Texas, if you happen to be local and interested in trying it on!

Dance Ads