Learning Tango in Manhattan

Hi Malena,
If you are interested, I'll dance with you, just let me know. Of course, I'm not Osvaldo Zotto (may he rest in peace), but I can satisfy a beginner or an intermediate dancer.

ArbeeNYC

I'm going to be moving to Midtown Manhattan this fall. What are some places you would recommend to learn Argentine Tango for the first time? (weekday daytime classes are a big plus)
Study with Robin Thomas, wherever he happens to be. He often gives classes on Wednesdays at Columbia U. Or you may have found him already since you posted back in the fall of 2015. He's on Facebook. Rebecca Schulman teaches on Tuesday, downtown. She's worth studying with. There are many wonderful teachers in NYC. If you study at Triangulo, make sure you take classes with Diego Blanco and Ana Padron.

Zoopsia59

Study with Robin Thomas, wherever he happens to be. He often gives classes on Wednesdays at Columbia U. Or you may have found him already since you posted back in the fall of 2015. He's on Facebook. Rebecca Schulman teaches on Tuesday, downtown. She's worth studying with. There are many wonderful teachers in NYC. If you study at Triangulo, make sure you take classes with Diego Blanco and Ana Padron.
I second these recommendations.

Dance Ads