Least Favorite Things

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
sushi, guacamole, racism (most isms), snobbery, irresponsibility, red roses, sweets, opera, cigarette smoke, violent shows, tattoos (just not a fan, no offense to those who have them), radishes, raw onion, lima beans, salmon, whiskey, Greek food...

sbrnsmith

Great idea to resurrect this one-
My list- the color purple, or lavender, mushrooms, sushi, country music, mean girls, body shaming, cigarette smoking, anything more than 2 weeks without dance, violence in movies and real life, and fox news

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
I don't like gyros....will say that I had a delightful chicken breast stuffed with spinach and feta the other day which was grand, but it was an exception to many failed attempts at other Greek establishments...I will say that the others who were with me loved the place and the ambiance was fabulous as was the service at ATHENA in greek town in chicago...many stars if you like Greek according to people who would know

FancyFeet

Two-faced people (say it to my face or not at all!), judgy people, people who leap to erroneous conclusions
Disorganization
Watermelon
Chronic tardiness (everyone is late sometimes, but all the time is just disrespectful IMHO)
Cigarettes
Strong perfume
Fruit-flavoured toothpaste/tooth polish
Rum

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
good ones....have to agree on watermelon (a waste of effort to me)...feel likewise about wings and ribs...too much work/mess..also cannot abide rum or fruity toothpaste...yes, of course to the negative personal characteristics as well...I would also add: people who pull out in front of you and slow down, and people who speed up and refuse to let you in when you signal, and people who see a lane closure sign but get into that lane anyhow and then expect to be let back in at the very last minute...I am also not a fan of pineapple....

NURDRMS

Dirty dishes left ON the counter instead of being placed IN the dishwasher. Seriously, I am not your maid.
Driving in the rain, right after I wash my car.
Bugs, anytime, anywhere.

Dance Ads