Looking at cleavage

Wow! I remember when this thread started... I haven't been around much for the last 70 or so posts... people are not only obsessed with looking but obviously obsessed with talking about them too. :lol:

LOL. maybe to balance up the forum a bit we could start some threads on other subjects. Something like "checking out thighs" or "mmm, heels do it for me but does it show when I'm dancing?"

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
LOL. maybe to balance up the forum a bit we could start some threads on other subjects. Something like "checking out thighs" or "mmm, heels do it for me but does it show when I'm dancing?"
we do have a thread somewhere, probably started by me, about what floats your boat, b/c I distinctly remember saying he must be; smart, dark, and have good abds, pecs, guns, and buns...not neccessarily in that order...his ability to dance is a given

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
don't worry sweetie...you are definately on my short list if dh should kick the bucket...(as said before, he knows I keep the list....he has even made reccomendations)...

DWise1

don't worry sweetie...you are definately on my short list if dh should kick the bucket...(as said before, he knows I keep the list....he has even made reccomendations)...
Yeah, I remember that movie. Rock Hudson and ¿Doris Day?. Watching Clint Walker try to extricate himself from his small sports car was funny too.

Favorite Clint Walker line from another movie: Just 'cause I talk slow don't mean I'm stupid.

Dance Ads