Looking for Smooth Jacket

5678dance

Hi All,

DP is looking to purchase used/consignment American Smooth jacket. He is 6'0" and ~175 lbs. Please let me know if you have one for sale, or know of where I can look! I haven't had any luck on ebay so far :(

PS-- we're on a budget :)

5678dance

I know, me too, but he already has a vest. We both really want him to get a jacket.

I'm figuring there's gotta be someone out there willing to sell us a used jacket. Or someone who can point us in the right direction! HELP fellow DFers! There are soooo many places to find consignment dresses, but I can't find anywhere for consignment men's costumes!

DH ~might~ have something for sale, though his outfits are always the whole pants + jacket lot. Would you like me to ask him if he is willing to part with any of his dance clothes? I'm sure he will only want to part with them as a set. Please PM your budget as an FYI. Thanks!

5678dance

So the vest he has now does *not* have the "jacket feel," in that, it is not a long one. I might convince him to do that, with a black shirt, since it seems more feasible at this point. Maybe. But my first post still stands :rolleyes:
thanks for all the replies!!

Dance Ads