Luca Baricchi & Loraine Barry Foxtrot and Tango Demo

Glad you guys enjoyed it.

I thought Luca in his over-sized looking suit was pretty interesting, also they're quite a good looking young couple

I'll look up the date later..

As an ardent admirer of Luca, after watching many a videos of him and Lorraine at different stages of their career, I can see the clear process of perfection in their dancing. As a matter of fact, the lecture they did in Germany that appeared briefly on youtube is the best dancing I've ever seen. Too bad they have already loog retired by then.

samina

As a matter of fact, the lecture they did in Germany that appeared briefly on youtube is the best dancing I've ever seen.
yes, absolutely breathtaking... the nuances in their connection just astound me... i periodically re-watch again & again...

As a matter of fact, the lecture they did in Germany that appeared briefly on youtube is the best dancing I've ever seen. Too bad they have already loog retired by then.
oh, absolutely, my favorite piece of foxtrot! Sometimes when I get frustrated at my own dancing (or some other random things in life), I will just go to youtube, find that piece and watch it over and over again...

Name of tune

several years ago, (July 2007)you put a video of Luca Baricchi and Loaraine demonstrating a foxtrot

I was interested in knowing the name of the music on the clip.I think it is a "jazzed" up version of Serenade which was in the movie"Student Prince>

sounds llke a Billy May arrangement but can't locate it as one of his...

Dance Ads