Lunch Time Club!

DancePoet

I often find myself, and others, logging into DF for some reading and posting at lunch, and felt it might be nice to start a Lunch Time Club! :D

If somebody has a better name I might be open to changing the name of this thread, but for the moment this seems to work.

I don't do this every day, but what the heck. Now, folks, don't get into trouble with your employer over this because it's not that worth it. :roll:

Ok ... I'm running off to keep another appointment. :car:

Later,
DancePoet

Yes, me me me! :D

Lunch time is usually my DF time, if not my only DF time! When things aren't that hectic, every few hours I may check in and make a couple of posts, but normally, I do it at lunch. I usually bring lunch to work, and will be sitting infront of my computer eating lunch anyway. I refuse to stare at the computer after work hour because that's what I during the day time :roll: so after I got off work I never get on the internet at home. So lunch time is pretty much my only time!

Sagitta

Patapouf said:
Yes, me me me! :D

Lunch time is usually my DF time, if not my only DF time! When things aren't that hectic, every few hours I may check in and make a couple of posts, but normally, I do it at lunch. I usually bring lunch to work, and will be sitting infront of my computer eating lunch anyway. I refuse to stare at the computer after work hour because that's what I during the day time :roll: so after I got off work I never get on the internet at home. So lunch time is pretty much my only time!
I am on all the time. I sue the internet to listen to music, to learn new things, to do my listening hw for my Spanish class. :wink: :)

Thank god I only have 1 officemate, and no, no one is going to get any of it! :evil: :evil: :twisted:

Of course with the exception of Saggita! :lol:

Sagitta

Patapouf said:
Thank god I only have 1 officemate, and no, no one is going to get any of it! :evil: :evil: :twisted:

Of course with the exception of Saggita! :lol:
Muchas gracias! I can make a mean ground meat potato pie to share. Anyone who has had it raves over it.

:)

Dance Ads