Make Your 2005 Dance Forums Awards Nominations!!!!

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
I hereby announce...

The 2005 Dance Forums Awards!!!

Make whatever nominations you want throughout December! The nominations will close at 11:59pm, PST, Dec. 31, 2005!

Send your nominations to me via email (please do not make nominations via PM).

pygmalion

Thanks Joe! You, my friend, are a gentleman and a scholar. :D

On a related note, are we doing nominations via email again? I'm not sure that's fair, if there's only one email recipient. I can imagine you'd get swamped pretty quickly.

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
pygmalion said:
On a related note, are we doing nominations via email again? I'm not sure that's fair, if there's only one email recipient. I can imagine you'd get swamped pretty quickly.
It's MUCH easier than via PM, believe me! :roll: ;)

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
alemana said:
so there are no pre-established categories?
Nope, none what so ever!

Although I wouldn;t mind if people posted what categories they were making nominations for, i.e. post the category but email me the actual nomination(s) for that category. That might help give some people some ideas and it'll probably help keep down the number of "almost the same" categories that have to get sifted through at the end.

no, no no. you're all wrong. SDSalsaguy's *signature* emoticon is the DANCING BANANA. preferably IN MULTIPLES.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

pygmalion

alemana said:
when someone makes an emoticon of a banana doing a rumba walk, i'll be the first to use it.
I'm sure there must be programmers among us. Who's ready to step up (okay -- rumba walk up) to the challenge? Huh? :wink:

Dance Ads