Mark Ballas & Julianne Hough

ChaChaMama

There were some GoodLife TV broadcasts that used to occasionally re-air that show footage of the 2 of them at a very young age. In one, Julianne might be around 10. I think these were filmed around 1998-1999, and my DVR picked them up around 2004ish during a re-broadcast.

This is Mark and Julianne from a Goodlife in 2000. I think she is about 10 here. Derek was at same comp dancing with another partner.

GJB

I saw them dance live at the MAC is 2002-3 once, in Youth Latin. They blew everyone else away...
I saw them dance at MAC too around the same time frame. At one point between heats, Julianne walked over to a pail, threw up, and went right back out there and danced the next heat!

etp777

Love stuff like this. :) Saw video of Jackie Josephs dancing when she was 10-12, cutest thing. And even back then she could still do spins/turns WAY better than me. :p

Course, that rule doesn't apply to pictures/videos of me when I'm a kid. Never want any of htose to see light of the day. ;)

Bella

Yes, Julianne is spectacular! I fell in love with Ballroom watching HER dance. Hopefully I'll get the chance to thank her one day. Thanks for sharing M&J stories! Betcha they'd be incredible if they were still competing! Make sure you vote for them on DWTS.... and Derek... oh, and Tony (b/c of MELISSA!)

Dance Ads