Max & Yulia. . . . . Andre & Elena. RUMBA SURPRISE ! ! !

It`s brilliant.

A slight collision on the dance floor results in Max caressing Andre :kissme:

Yulia and Elena join in the fun with a bit of partner swapping.:raisebro:

samina

yes, Manhattan last year. i was there that night and left shortly before the latin finals because i was.just.so.tired. and it was quite late.

and then when i learned the next day that this had happened, i felt regret...it would have been fun to see live. :)

yes, Manhattan last year. i was there that night and left shortly before the latin finals because i was.just.so.tired. and it was quite late.

and then when i learned the next day that this had happened, i felt regret...it would have been fun to see live. :)
Wow, that makes it really interesting! And it wasn't planned??? How did they end up placing? I'd be afraid the judges would mark off for fooling around :bouncy:

Refuse to believe they'd do this unintentionally. At the time it happened, as I recall, none of us even entertained the possibility that it wasn't completely planned.

Wow, that makes it really interesting! And it wasn't planned??? How did they end up placing? I'd be afraid the judges would mark off for fooling around :bouncy:
First and second IIRC...

For the rest of us, we probably would be marked down for fooling around, but no one could touch either of them in terms of placements.

I personally find it r.e.f.r.e.s.h.i.n.g. that they both went along with it...that they don't take themselves so serious all the time.

First and second IIRC...

For the rest of us, we probably would be marked down for fooling around, but no one could touch either of them in terms of placements.

I personally find it r.e.f.r.e.s.h.i.n.g. that they both went along with it...that they don't take themselves so serious all the time.
Good for them! I love it when the pros break out of their shell and don't act so serious all the time....show's us that they're human, too :) Also shows that Max & Andre are secure enough with their sexuality to "caress" one another...way cute :cool:

wasn't that manhattan last year? it wasn't an accident - it was planned.

i doesn't have to be planned. it really can happened. it happened to me on a competition.

i had spins in one direction and lisa in other so we accidentally switch partners, she end up dancing with my partner and i with her partner.

but, as in here, it was almost end of the dance, so judges didn't say anything, and the crowd was great. ;)

chrisjohnston

Well it is interesting to see that people are ripping off videos from Dancesizzle.We also caught it from the front and it does not look rehersed.You can catch a bit of it on the official Manhattan Dancesport competition site video.

Chris

sofi

This is the clearest and steadiest version that I've seen. Thank you for sharing! I love how they just went on like nothing happened.

I know that the fans absolutely loved it, but I wonder, would the judges take marks off for something like that?

This is the clearest and steadiest version that I've seen. Thank you for sharing! I love how they just went on like nothing happened.

I know that the fans absolutely loved it, but I wonder, would the judges take marks off for something like that?

welcome to DF.

i suppose that the judges didn't think anything wrong or bad. ;) because it is end of the dance, and they already mark all the couples.

GJB

I think there was a comment in Dancebeat that said some of the judges were not happy about it but my memory is a little fuzzy. The audience sure did like it! I was there and I thought it was awesome !

delamusica

That far into the dance the judges had probably marked all of the couples already, so even if they didn't like it, there wasn't anything they could do.

Dance Ads