Member Introductions -- Index

Claire, I know of postings from Egypt, England, Greece, Australia (several) so please do not feel alienated. I'm writing from Canada and there are several of us from here.

Oddly (considering the interest in ballroom) I don't know of anyone from eastern europe on the list - but I hope someone will straighten me out right away!

What kind of dancing do you do? I'm a lot older than you (you can find pictures of us either at the photo album or on a thread called pictures of DF members, or something such) but dance mostly international standard ballroom.

Ahha! We meet again!

I dance ballroom, new vogue and my favourite is Latin! It's so fun and energetic!!

There is the small matter of no partner :(.. Why can't more men dance?!?

Ahha! We meet again!

I dance ballroom, new vogue and my favourite is Latin! It's so fun and energetic!!

There is the small matter of no partner :(.. Why can't more men dance?!?
We do indeed!

By ballroom do you mean all 10 dances?

"Why can't more men dance?!?" is truly one of the mysteries of the universe. The only way I know how to get them over the hump is to tell them a) women will fall over them, and if that doesn't work, b) they can win a medal.... :)

Might be worth a thread on its own.....

Yep, all ten ballroom dances.

If such a thread is started then I will be one of the first to complain! I suppose we could tell them that men with large "packages" dance. lol.

meow

Claire, are you really 13? I know that in Ozland we can get away with loads more lewd talk than most other places but it isn't acceptable to most. Please don't think that you a re now not welcome - you are, just remember that rude talk isn't on. OK?

Dance Ads