~ "men are like a fine wine." ~

DancingMommy said:
When I saw this in the topic list it looked to my tired yes like "men are like fine whine"....
"men are like fine swine"? Reminds me of that competition for the best definition of marriage: the winning entry was "feed the pig".
:bouncy:

clave said:
DancingMommy said:
When I saw this in the topic list it looked to my tired yes like "men are like fine whine"....
"men are like fine swine"? Reminds me of that competition for the best definition of marriage: the winning entry was "feed the pig".
:bouncy:
WHINE WHINE as in would you like some cheese with that whine....

Although if the pig sty fits..... ;)

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
you poet you....

perhaps it is the other way around though....perhaps fine wine is like fine people....warm, complex, interesting, full of flavor, full bodied, aromatic...

hmmm gotta go test this theory 8)

Tell me, has anyone tasted wine made the old fashion way, i.e. women stomping the grapes? I'm up for tasting such wine. May be they still make it that way in some corners of Italy?

kdogg said:
Tell me, has anyone tasted wine made the old fashion way, i.e. women stomping the grapes? I'm up for tasting such wine. May be they still make it that way in some corners of Italy?
Not sure, but I'm also up for tasting women stomping on grapes.
:bouncy: :bouncy:

kdogg said:
Hey man, there are whole websites about stuff like that.... :wink: :lol:

GR

hey PYGMALION! :D sups?

I see I came late for your 24,000 post celebration... :( :cry:

Won't miss the 25,000 I swear!! :x

So, HOW YOU DOIN'???

And about the topic ... I'm still searching for that person who will stomp da ish out of me and will want to construct a life with me :?

really??? 8) we ought to talk! :lol:

Hey, how about this one...........

"Women are like Toilet Seats... you always wonder who's been there before."

:? makes sense?

Dance Ads