Millenium

SwayWithMe

Is this Ballroom Blitz that TLC filmed last year? I haven't seen anything about US air dates. Kinda curious to see how one of the students they were following at a comp I did looks in the show -- her interviews were very staged and over the top.

It's reality TV, not really about the dancing itself, right? Who better to provide good drama to the world than American ProAm ladies? ;)

tangotime

Is this Ballroom Blitz that TLC filmed last year? I haven't seen anything about US air dates. Kinda curious to see how one of the students they were following at a comp I did looks in the show -- her interviews were very staged and over the top.

It's reality TV, not really about the dancing itself, right? Who better to provide good drama to the world than American ProAm ladies? ;)
This one actually showed more of the dancing/dancers, than did the previous one.
Yes, there were interviews, but, in context one has to realise that, this a public showing ,and for non dancers, background info. is important.

It actually showed practice and lesson time .

Also, are not ALL comps " drama " ??.A behind the scenes look , is a good hook for prospective students: altho, the lady who bragged about how much she had spent to get there, didnt sit well with me.

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
knowing the students who were taped for that, and having been around them during taping, I cannot wait for it to come to the states

Dance Ads