MTV's Wade Robson Project (Dance Contest)

Looks like we have another dance contest folks :!: :D
Wade Robson Wants to Give One Dancer $100,000
Super-choreographer Wade Robson has masterminded moves for Britney Spears and *NSYNC. Now his sights are set on finding the best amateur dancer in America--who will moonwalk away with $100,000 and the dance opportunity of a lifetime. Strap on your dance belt and, starting September 1 at 4:00 p.m., get ready for some high-voltage dance competition action, Wade Robson-style.
MTV's Wade Robson Project

I can't confirm this, but here is the schedule I believe:

Audition Special:

Friday 8/29 - 2:30pm & 6pm

Saturday 8/30 - 7:30am & 7pm

Sunday 8/31 - 8:30am & 3:30pm

Monday 9/1 - 9:30pm

Episodes:

Monday 9/1 - 4pm & 11pm

Tuesday 9/2 - 4pm & 11pm

Wednesday 9/3 - 4pm & 11pm

Thursday 9/4 - 4pm & 11pm

Friday 9/5 - 4pm, 6pm, 6:30pm, 7pm, 7:30pm, 8pm

DanceMentor

Administrator
Yea, I just saw the first episode. Basically he teaches a routine and then the contestants have to dance it. He coaches them for a while and then they have to do it on their own. I was trying some of the moves. Good stuff!

youngsta

Yeah the harlem shaker. The kid's got mad skills. He could be easily taught to project his personality to the audience.

Howdy!

Unfortuantely, I have yet to see this new dance show. I don't have cable and my mother is graciously taping each episode for me. I have to find a weekend I can drive up to see her (about two hours away) to visit and pick up the films.

I'm still trying to get caught up on Dance Fever...also at my mom's on VHS.

Can't wait to learn more about both shows. It seems the dance craze has FINALLY come back...I hope we'll see an increase in dance on tv (already three shows, music videos, tons of commericals) and in films.

Dance Ads