My Eyes Are Up Here

uhh, not literally. Actually, I don't know why I said that. It's just that I should have stayed away from this topic like discussing articles from Cosmo with the Gf or going to a chick flick. But something just drew me in to read this thread. :-?

DWise1

Incident last night in ballroom class. In the beginning of this three-month series (now extended to four months) our instructor handed out the syllabus of the steps that we will learn and last night we were going through the syllabus doing all the steps that we've learned so far.

Suddenly, there was a bit of commotion around one couple with the neighboring couples, especially the women, going over to them and staring at her cleavage, then returning to their own place laughing. We thought that it must have been some kind of "wardrobe malfunction" -- they were behind us in the LOD so her back was to us -- , but then I saw her reach her hand towards her cleavage and pull it away holding a slip of paper. Apparently, she had placed the syllabus list there so that he could read it off as they were dancing.

Not only was he being encouraged to stare at her cleavage, but he also had a good excuse to put on his reading glasses.

samina

Apparently, she had placed the syllabus list there so that he could read it off as they were dancing.

Not only did it give him a good excuse to stare at her cleavage, but he could also put on his reading glasses to do it.
brilliantly resourceful!

:tongue:

Incident last night in ballroom class. In the beginning of this three-month series (now extended to four months) our instructor handed out the syllabus of the steps that we will learn and last night we were going through the syllabus doing all the steps that we've learned so far.

Suddenly, there was a bit of commotion around one couple with the neighboring couples, especially the women, going over to them and staring at her cleavage, then returning to their own place laughing. We thought that it must have been some kind of "wardrobe malfunction" -- they were behind us in the LOD so her back was to us -- , but then I saw her reach her hand towards her cleavage and pull it away holding a slip of paper. Apparently, she had placed the syllabus list there so that he could read it off as they were dancing.

Not only was he being encouraged to stare at her cleavage, but he also had a good excuse to put on his reading glasses.
Are you talking about the samba class or the tango class? I must have missed that. Darn.

DWise1

I forget, but I think it must have been the samba, because of where I was in the room. They were next to the mirrors just out of the corner that the CD player is in.

Which one are you? I'm David, the old guy with military-short hair, salt-and-pepper though heavier on the salt. I usually stand at-ease when the instructor's talking. I also often receive compliments on my strong lead and on usually knowing the move.

[names of others removed for privacy consideration]

Dance Ads