My pink gown from Manhattan

Katarzyna

I am selling my pink gown I wore at Manhattan last week. Its beautiful elegant and feminine made of silky pink fabrics. Soft movement on the floor. Very current style and very unique looking floats. Stoned heavily on the bodice. With multiple rhinestoned chains in front and in the back. The bodice is decorated in mulitcolor swarovsky stones that form flower pattern. Made by Polish designer for dancing with the stars who worked as chrisanne designer for 15 years. Price $1750.

if interested, you can PM me for more photos

Katarzyna

Thank you MQ. Tried something different for this dress.. different hair, makeup. not typical kat.. not sure if the softer version is something I can relate to though :)

Thank you MQ. Tried something different for this dress.. different hair, makeup. not typical kat.. not sure if the softer version is something I can relate to though :)
I noticed the gown in the videos from Manhattan and it took me a few seconds to figure out it was you. Beautiful dress...I love the color and it looked wonderful on you. I like the "softer" look.

Dance Ads